YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN YOUR COUNTY OF RESIDENCE OR IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT WHICH IS INCORPORATED INTO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This site is operated by Irish Distillers Limited ("IDL", "We", "Our" or "Us"), a private company registered in Ireland with company number 23732 and having its registered office at Simmonscourt House, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. Please contact Customer Services at 1850 774748 with any concerns you might have in relation to this site.
IDL is committed to ensuring your privacy as a customer. IDL does not sell or exchange names, or any other information about our online customers with third parties and appropriate safeguards have been put in place to protect any personal information we may collect. IDL is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit this site we may collect and process the following information:
- details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, technical information about your visit (e.g. traffic data, location data, your IP address, the previous website from which you reached us and the type of browser you use);
- your name and contact details, if you submit these to us;
- details of any transactions you carry out through our Site [and the fulfilment of any orders]; and - information that you provide to us by, for example, filling in forms on our website; and if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
In an effort to offer you the best - and most current - membership opportunities, we may contact you with news about IDL discounts, promotions and events. When you give us your details we will ask you if you would like to receive such information. Any information will only be sent to you when you have indicated consent to receiving such information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your information to third parties if we sell or buy any business or if IDL or its assets are acquired by a third party. We may also disclose your data to a third party if we are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions for this Site or to protect the rights, property or safety of IDL, its customers or others.
You are entitled to know what personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You may ask also us to update or remove your information by contacting Customer Services at 1850 774748 When making such a request, please provide any personal identifiers which you have previously supplied on the Site (e.g. your name and email address). In certain circumstances you may have the right to request that data supplied by you is deleted. To exercise this right it may be necessary for you to idenfity a contravention of data protection law by IDL. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement policy may change as the website develops in order to take advantage of technological developments. We therefore encourage users to read the Terms and Conditions and to check this Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
- Browser: the software you use to access the internet (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari)
- IP address: the identifying details for your computer (or your ISP’s server), expressed as a number (e.g. 192.168.72.34). Every computer connected to the web has a unique IP address, although the address may not be the same every time a connection is made.
- Cookies: small text files placed on your computer by a web site. Cookies can be read by the site on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the web site can "remember" you on your return visit. Generally speaking, cookies do not contain personal information from which you can be identified, unless you have furnished such information to the web site.